Sunday, May 18, 2008

I LOVE IT. DO YOU??




Heyy i know im not old enough to get a tattoo yet but when i am older and decide i truly want a tattoo this is the one I am going to get. This girl got it on her foot (ouchh heard it hurts like crazieeee) , but i am NOT going to get a tattoo on my foot. I am not sure where i am going to get this tattoo put yet ( i havent even decided if i am gettin a tattoo when im older), but i have plenty of time to think it over.

Let me know what youu think!!!

BANANA <3>

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tattoos? Yuck. Remember, what's cool today won't be so cool in a few years. Wise to wait.

If you do decide to get one, go with the Maori warrior print on the face and neck, like Mike Tyson has. Looks good in Hobbitville.

Anonymous said...

hey what are you doing this summer ,i will come over soon